The Canadian Grain Commission has not established an official grading and moisture standards for industrial hemp.
- The industry is accepting 10% as dry for percent seed moisture.
- For safe storage it is suggested to keep the grain at 9% or less seed moisture.
- Check contracts as some companies have other limits and specifications.
- Clean bushel weight is generally accepted at 44 pounds per bushel.
- Conversion tables for use with model 919/3.5 and 393/3.5 Labtronic moisture meters are found on the Canadian Grain Commission website.